Small Group Tuscany Wine & Olive Oil Trail Tour from Florence
The Tuscany Wine and Olive Oil Trail was born to give travelers the opportunity to enjoy the greater Wine area of Tuscany called “Chianti,” with a selection of special wineries and the knowledge of a sommelier on board that will lead the way in the world of Chianti Wines and Olive Oil.
Enjoy this full day small group wine tour as you travel in peace with a professional English speaking driver in a comfortable minivan.
This full day experience includes guided visits to an olive oil mill, plus two wineries and their cellars. The tour includes wine and olive oil tastings, a typical Tuscan lunch, many photo opportunities and the friendly feeling of a small, intimate group of wine lovers.
The Tuscany Wine Trail Experience is very enjoyable for everyone, any age, but please note that Italy's law doesn't permit consumption of alcoholic beverage to anyone under age 16. Children ages 15 and under will be served non-alcoholic beverages.
We also offer a private version of this tour, which might have availability even if the booking calendar here shows no open dates. To check the availability of the private option, please click the following link: Tuscany Wine & Olive Oil Trail Private Tour.
Rates - including tax
(Per Person, Ages 13+, At Least One Must Be Age 18+):
(Per Person, Ages 4-12):
Child - Free
(Ages 3 and Under):
Tour / Activity Details
9:30 am on Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday (November through February)
48 Hours Minimum Advance Booking Required. Minimum age in Italy to drink alcoholic beverages is 18. Tour does not include hotel pick-up; departure is from the tour office conveniently located in the center of Florence (details on E-Ticket). Rates are per person in US dollars and do not include personal expenses and tips. Please order online or call us in the USA at 212-852-4822 to order or for more information.
There is a $6.95 USD processing fee per order. This is a flat fee regardless of the number of tickets or tours purchased on an order. There is a service charge per ticket. This charge will be reflected on your summary before you checkout. The total shown at checkout includes any fuel surcharges, service charges and tax. There are no additional charges, unless otherwise specified.
Tour / Activity Policies
Cancellation Policy: There are no refunds. All sales are final.
Change Fee Policy: If changes are allowed on a tour or activity, a $20.00 per reservation change fee will be applied for any change to a reservation. Please note that some tours and activities do not allow any changes. Date changes can only be made only if we can confirm availability on the new date. While we cannot guarantee any changes can be made, all change requests must be submitted a minimum of 48 hours prior to the tour departure and must be handled on an individual basis through our Reservations Center.
Tour / Activity Description
Covid-19 Protocols Updates
- Currently, all European Community citizens must show the Green Pass, as well as a document of recognition at the entrance of the main Italian monuments and museums, as well as every indoor bar and restaurant
- For guests arriving from outside Europe, the following items must be provided for entrance - 1) proof of Covid vaccination, or the negative result of the Covid test 48 hrs prior the museum entrance, and 2) a document of recognition.
- Those who do not possess the specified documents will NOT be able to enter. No exceptions or refund will be made.
- The wearing of a face mask is currently mandatory in all indoor public spaces in Italy.
- Transportation by comfortable Minivan
- Professional English speaking driver and guide
- Guided, small group tour of two wineries and their cellars
- Visit of a medieval town in Tuscany
- Wine tasting and olive oil tasting
- 3-course Lunch in a typical Tuscan restaurant
- During the ordering process, you must agree to provide specific emailed agreement to the guides' standard Rain Policy and Terms and Conditions, which will be sent to you along with your E-Ticket.
- Please note on the order form any special need or impaired mobility of anyone in your party and guides will do their best to accommodate them.
- Minimum age in Italy to drink alcoholic beverages is 18.
- This tour runs rain or shine.
48 Hours Minimum Advance Booking Required. Tour does not include hotel pick-up; departure is from the tour office conveniently located in the center of Florence (details on E-Ticket). Rates are per person in US dollars and do not include personal expenses and tips. Please order online or call us in the USA at 212-852-4822 to order or for more information.