Sunset in Siena & Chianti Dinner from Florence
Leave Florence in the early afternoon, reaching Siena in just 1 hour driving through the Chianti scenery, famous for its delightful hills and vineyards. Enjoy your free time in Siena breathing in the Medieval atmosphere all around you, wandering through its narrow streets and admiring the magnificent artistic heritage of this city, exemplified by the Gothic Cathedral and the impressive Torre del Mangia standing in the stunning, world-famous Piazza del Campo. Take advantage of your free time to go shopping or by visiting the traditional and ancient shops.
Admire the sunset from a wonderful panoramic spot, visiting a typical wine estate in the heart of the Chianti area, between the famous Tuscan hills and vineyards, where you will be served a delicious dinner based on typical Tuscan products like salami, bruschetta and other unique delicacies. The dinner is enriched by precious wines personally selected by the expert owners of the winery. The perfect way to end a perfect afternoon in the middle of Chianti, before returning to Florence.
Rates - including tax
Child - Free
(Ages 3 and Under, on Adult Lap):
Tour / Activity Details
2:25 pm on Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday (April through October)
48 Hours Minimum Advance Booking Required. Minimum age for drinking alcoholic beverages is 16. Tour does not include hotel pick-up; you will meet the tour at a convenient central location in Florence, to be specified on your E-Ticket. Rates are in US Dollars. Please order online or call us in the USA at 212-852-4822 to order or for more information.
There is a $6.95 USD processing fee per order. This is a flat fee regardless of the number of tickets or tours purchased on an order. There is a service charge per ticket. This charge will be reflected on your summary before you checkout. The total shown at checkout includes any fuel surcharges, service charges and tax. There are no additional charges, unless otherwise specified.
Tour / Activity Policies
Cancellation Policy: There are no refunds. All sales are final.
Change Fee Policy: If changes are allowed on a tour or activity, a $20.00 per reservation change fee will be applied for any change to a reservation. Please note that some tours and activities do not allow any changes. Date changes can only be made only if we can confirm availability on the new date. While we cannot guarantee any changes can be made, all change requests must be submitted a minimum of 24 hours prior to the tour departure and must be handled on an individual basis through our Reservations Center.
Tour / Activity Description
COVID-19 Protocols Updates
All tours comply with the Italian Government's directives for the containment regarding the spread of Covid-19.
- Showing your E-Ticket on your mobile phone will be sufficient; it is not necessary to print it out
- People with respiratory pains or difficulties and a fever of over 37.5 Celsius (99.5 Fahrenheit) should stay at home and contact their doctor
- People who are ordered to quarantine at home by authorities must follow the rules and do so
- The use of masks is mandatory in all public indoor spaces; you must bring your own masks
- People must allow one meter distance between individuals. Police will enforce this rule
- Maintain frequent hand washing and other personal and public hygiene standards
- Follow simple preventative measures to respect the health and safety of other citizens
- At churches, museums and monuments, temperatures will be taken at the entrance to check for fever
- Hand sanitizer will be available inside and outside of establishments
- Go straight to the blooming heart of Tuscany, discovering the medieval gem of Siena, its magnificent Piazza del Campo and the majestic Gothic Cathedral
- An explosion of taste: a delicious Tuscan dinner based on the best regional products and enriched by the finest Chianti wines personally selected by the expert winery owners
- An expert and knowledgeable tour leader, who will assist you during the whole trip
- Journey by fully-fitted luxury GT Coach
- Expert multilingual escort
- Free time in Siena
- Dinner based on delicious regional products in local wine estate
- Wine tasting and a visit to the cellars
- Optional gratuities
- Minimum age to drink alcoholic beverages in Italy is 18.
48 Hours Minimum Advance Booking Required. Tour does not include hotel pick-up; you will meet the tour at a convenient central location in Florence, to be specified on your E-Ticket. Rates are in US Dollars. Please order online or call us in the USA at 212-852-4822 to order or for more information.