Small Group Accademia Gallery Masterclass by an Art Expert Early Entrance in Florence
The Accademia Gallery is world-renowned for housing the authentic Michelangelo David statue, probably the most famous statue in the world.
The long lines to enter this museum usually last for hours. This small group tour gives you the opportunity to be among the very first to enter the museum, skipping the long lines and mostly avoiding the noisy crowd you usually find inside.
At the end of the tour, you can choose to exit the museum or continue to visit it on your own as long as you like.
We also offer a private version of this tour, which might have availability even if the booking calendar here shows no open dates. To check the availability of the private option, please click the following link: Private Accademia Gallery Masterclass with an Art Expert Early Entrance.
Rates - including tax
Child - Free
(Ages 3 and Under):
Tour / Activity Details
48 Hours Minimum Advance Booking Required. Maximum 15 persons per order. Tour does not include local hotel pick-up; the convenient meeting point at the tour office will be specified on your E-Ticket. Rates are per person in US Dollars. Please order online or call us in the USA at 212-852-4822 to order or for more information.
There is a $6.95 USD processing fee per order. This is a flat fee regardless of the number of tickets or tours purchased on an order. There is a service charge per ticket. This charge will be reflected on your summary before you checkout. The total shown at checkout includes any fuel surcharges, service charges and tax. There are no additional charges, unless otherwise specified.
Tour / Activity Policies
Cancellation Policy: There are no refunds. All sales are final.
Change Fee Policy: If changes are allowed on a tour or activity, a $20.00 per reservation change fee will be applied for any change to a reservation. Please note that some tours and activities do not allow any changes. Date changes can only be made only if we can confirm availability on the new date. While we cannot guarantee any changes can be made, all change requests must be submitted a minimum of 48 hours prior to the tour departure and must be handled on an individual basis through our Reservations Center.
Tour / Activity Description
Covid-19 Protocols Updates
- Currently, all European Community citizens must show the Green Pass, as well as a document of recognition at the entrance of the main Italian monuments and museums, as well as every indoor bar and restaurant
- For guests arriving from outside Europe, the following items must be provided for entrance - 1) proof of Covid vaccination, or the negative result of the Covid test 48 hrs prior the museum entrance, and 2) a document of recognition.
- Those who do not possess the specified documents will NOT be able to enter. No exceptions or refund will be made.
- The wearing of a face mask is currently mandatory in all indoor public spaces in Italy.
More Tour Details
The David was sculpted by a very young Michelangelo (in his twenties) entirely from a single block of local Carrara marble and it's 5.17 metres tall (17 ft). It represents the biblical hero David who killed Goliath. When it was unveiled in 1504, it soon came to symbolize the defense of the civil liberties embodied in the Florentine Republic. Discover this sculpture masterpiece enjoying the personalized attention that only an exclusive small group tour like this can provide. Your art expert will reveal all the secrets about David and the other masterpieces hosted in this museum - a truly immersive experience that will bring David to life.
Admire also Michelangelo's famously unfinished sculptures - Prigioni and San Matteo.
The Accademia Gallery houses also many other masterpieces, both paintings and sculptures, from the Middle Ages to Renaissance, by the greatest artists like Botticelli, Paolo Uccello, Andrea del Sarto and many more, which you will discover with your knowledgeable English-speaking guide.
At the end of the tour, you can exit the museum or decide to remain inside to continue visiting it on your own, as long as you want.
You will also receive an interesting Florence City GuideBook to give you fresh suggestions and make your stay in Florence and Tuscany even more memorable.
- Small-group walking tour (maximum 15 people)
- Skip the long lines and avoid the crowds
- Skip-the-Line Accademia Gallery entry
- Tour booklet
- Personalized attention from a professional, English-speaking guide
- During the ordering process, you must agree to provide specific emailed agreement to the guides' standard Rain Policy and Terms and Conditions, which will be sent to you along with your E-Ticket.
- Please note that even with the skip-the-line entrance, there is still a compulsory security check which may cause some delays in entering the museum.
- Large bags are not allowed inside the museum.
- Bottles of liquid are not allowed inside the museum.
- This tour runs rain or shine.
48 Hours Minimum Advance Booking Required. Tour does not include local hotel pick-up; the convenient meeting point at the tour office will be specified on your E-Ticket. Rates are per person in US Dollars. Please order online or call us in the USA at 212-852-4822 to order or for more information.