Dinner in the Chianti Vineyards from Siena
Enjoy a magical evening in the Chianti region and live the unforgettable experience of a dinner in the vineyards on this small group trip from Siena.
Start off by visiting the farm’s wineries and tasting some delicious wines, after which you’ll visit the farm’s historic chapel and enjoy an outdoor dinner accompanied by music and a delightful atmosphere.
Upon your arrival, you'll be given a glass for to carry throughout your visit, allowing you to enjoy a number of wine tastings. The dinner location will be set to offer you maximum quality and cosiness, as it will be decorated with candles and torches. Not only the gentle sounds of the earth and the vineyards will accompany your dinner under the stars, but also a harmonious musical background, which will perfectly match the succession of dishes. You will taste pappa al pomodoro or ribollita (both traditional recipes from the people’s folklore) as well as grilled meat and fresh seasonal vegetables from the farm. Let yourself get carried away by the warmth and fragrances of the grill and the perfumes of the grapevines, which will complete your dinner experience. The cozy rural setting will make for a nice relaxing dinner in the amazing Chianti area!
Rates - including tax
Child - Free
(Ages 2 and Under):
Tour / Activity Details
4 Days Minimum Advance Booking Required. Minimum age to taste wine is 18. Participants must be able to climb and descend stairs. This tour is NOT wheelchair accessible. Tour does not include hotel pick-up; departure is from Piazza Gramesci in Siena (specified on your E-Ticket). Rates are per person in US dollars. Please order online or call us in the USA at 212-852-4822 to order or for more information.
There is a $6.95 USD processing fee per order. This is a flat fee regardless of the number of tickets or tours purchased on an order. There is a service charge per ticket. This charge will be reflected on your summary before you checkout. The total shown at checkout includes any fuel surcharges, service charges and tax. There are no additional charges, unless otherwise specified.
Tour / Activity Policies
Cancellation Policy: There are no refunds. All sales are final.
Change Fee Policy: If changes are allowed on a tour or activity, a $20.00 per reservation change fee will be applied for any change to a reservation. Please note that some tours and activities do not allow any changes. Date changes can only be made only if we can confirm availability on the new date. While we cannot guarantee any changes can be made, all change requests must be submitted a minimum of 24 hours prior to the tour departure and must be handled on an individual basis through our Reservations Center.
Tour / Activity Description
COVID-19 Protocols Updates
The "Your Safety First” program includes:
- Meeting points respecting minimum safety distances, equipped with sanitizing gel.
- Group vehicles (coaches, minivans, cars, etc) undergo certified disinfection before each trip. Tour operators can provide a video proving this each time a customer requires it.
- Before accessing the vehicles, participants are invited to disinfect their hands with alcohol-based gel. Each customer is given a protective ffp1 mask.
- Some activities (consumption of food or beverages seated indoors, at museums of other places of culture or exhibitions) may only be available with certification of vaccination, proof of recovery from COVID-19 or proof of a negative swab test no more than 48 hours before the activity.
More Tour Information
This unique experience is designed to give you the very best of what the Chianti region has to offer, including the history, landscape, wine and culinary traditions, and the incomparable atmospheres. In addition to enjoying a delicious traditional dinner of local dishes, you will be surrounded by the splendid and charming landscape made of vineyard rows, which so quaintly characterize the Chianti region. The dishes that you will taste, all made of fresh local products, are the fruit of the hard work and care for the land that local producers have been exercising for centuries.
- Travel by GT coach or minivan with air conditioning
- Expert, multilingual tour leaders
- Visit of the estate’s wineries on a wine route inside the estate with tasting of wines
- Dinner in the vineyard
- Optional shopping expenses
- Optional gratuities
- Starter with Pappa al Pomodoro
- Penne with Boscaiola sauce (porcini mushrooms, cream, bacon, black olives)
- BBQ meat & vegetables
- Please note that a moderate amount of walking is involved and this tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- In the case of bad weather, the dinner will take place inside the restaurant.
4 Days Minimum Advance Booking Required. Minimum age to taste wine is 18. Participants must be able to climb and descend stairs. Tour does not include hotel pick-up; departure is from Piazza Gramesci in Siena (specified on your E-Ticket). Rates are per person in US dollars. Please order online or call us in the USA at 212-852-4822 to order or for more information.