Pizza Making Lesson in Naples
During this small group cooking lesson, you'll learn how to prepare the iconic Neapolitan dish - the pizza! This is truly an experience that you cannot miss!
In the late 1800s, Raffaele Esposito was called on to create a pizza for the visiting King Umberto and Queen Margherita of Italy. Queen Margherita requested that the pizza garnished with tomatoes, mozzarella and basil, to represent the national colors of Italy's national flag.
Create your pizza from scratch with the help of a professional pizzaiolo. From making the dough to baking in a traditional wood oven, you'll learn all the secrets of this popular dish. Which kinds of flour and yeast taste the best? Will any kind of tomatoes work? How long should the dough rest? All will be revealed.
When the pizza is done cooking, it's time to relax and enjoy your wonderful creation. Buon Appetito!
Rates - including tax
Child - Free
(Ages 4 and Under):
Tour / Activity Details
4 Days Minimum Advance Booking Required. Minimum 2 persons required to operate. Hotel pick-up not included. Convenient Naples meeting location will be specified on your E-ticket. Rates are per person in US dollars. Please order online or call us in the USA at 212-852-4822 to order or for more information.
There is a $6.95 USD processing fee per order. This is a flat fee regardless of the number of tickets or tours purchased on an order. There is a service charge per ticket. This charge will be reflected on your summary before you checkout. The total shown at checkout includes any fuel surcharges, service charges and tax. There are no additional charges, unless otherwise specified.
Tour / Activity Policies
Cancellation Policy: There are no refunds. All sales are final.
Change Fee Policy: If changes are allowed on a tour or activity, a $20.00 per reservation change fee will be applied for any change to a reservation. Please note that some tours and activities do not allow any changes. Date changes can only be made only if we can confirm availability on the new date. While we cannot guarantee any changes can be made, all change requests must be submitted a minimum of 24 hours prior to the tour departure and must be handled on an individual basis through our Reservations Center.
Tour / Activity Description
COVID-19 Protocols Updates
The "Your Safety First” program includes:
- Meeting points respecting minimum safety distances, equipped with sanitizing gel.
- Group vehicles (coaches, minivans, cars, etc) undergo certified disinfection before each trip. Tour operators can provide a video proving this each time a customer requires it.
- Before accessing the vehicles, participants are invited to disinfect their hands with alcohol-based gel. Each customer is given a protective ffp1 mask.
- Some activities (consumption of food or beverages seated indoors, at museums of other places of culture or exhibitions) may only be available with certification of vaccination, proof of recovery from COVID-19 or proof of a negative swab test no more than 48 hours before the activity.
- Pizza making lesson with professional chef
- Tour leader
- Lunch with pizza and soft drinks
- Hotel pick-up
- Optional gratuities
What to Wear
- This tour runs rain or shine; please monitor the weather and dress appropriately.
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 participants to operate.
- Children ages 4 and under complimentary (no lunch included).
- Times and itineraries are subject to possible changes
4 Days Minimum Advance Booking Required. Hotel pick-up not included. Convenient Naples meeting location will be specified on your E-ticket. Rates are per person in US dollars. Please order online or call us in the USA at 212-852-4822 to order or for more information.