Naples Walking Tour with Street Food Markets
Discover the true heart of Naples with a local guide, a true believer in Neapolitan traditions. This small group tour will introduce you to the influences of the Greek and Roman ages.
Visit Piazza Plebiscito with the magnificent Royal Palace, walk along the seaside to enjoy the view of the bay and Mt Vesuvius, and take a stroll inside the Pignasecca food market to taste local dishes.
Walk through the narrow roads of the historical city center and the famous Spaccanapoli. Enter a craftman's shop to learn about the tradition of the handmade statues of the Nativity, a tradition deeply felt in Naples during the Christmas time that goes back 1,000 years.
Walk along the central nave of Naples Cathedral also known as Duomo and be fascinated by the history of Saint Gennaro and the liquefaction of his blood.
Rates - including tax
Child - Free
(Ages 4 and Under):
Tour / Activity Details
4 Days Minimum Advance Booking Required. Minimum 2 persons required to operate. Hotel pick-up not included. Convenient Naples meeting location will be specified on your E-ticket. Rates are per person in US dollars. Please order online or call us in the USA at 212-852-4822 to order or for more information.
There is a $6.95 USD processing fee per order. This is a flat fee regardless of the number of tickets or tours purchased on an order. There is a service charge per ticket. This charge will be reflected on your summary before you checkout. The total shown at checkout includes any fuel surcharges, service charges and tax. There are no additional charges, unless otherwise specified.
Tour / Activity Policies
Cancellation Policy: There are no refunds. All sales are final.
Change Fee Policy: If changes are allowed on a tour or activity, a $20.00 per reservation change fee will be applied for any change to a reservation. Please note that some tours and activities do not allow any changes. Date changes can only be made only if we can confirm availability on the new date. While we cannot guarantee any changes can be made, all change requests must be submitted a minimum of 24 hours prior to the tour departure and must be handled on an individual basis through our Reservations Center.
Tour / Activity Description
COVID-19 Protocols Updates
The "Your Safety First” program includes:
- Meeting points respecting minimum safety distances, equipped with sanitizing gel.
- Group vehicles (coaches, minivans, cars, etc) undergo certified disinfection before each trip. Tour operators can provide a video proving this each time a customer requires it.
- Before accessing the vehicles, participants are invited to disinfect their hands with alcohol-based gel. Each customer is given a protective ffp1 mask.
- Some activities (consumption of food or beverages seated indoors, at museums of other places of culture or exhibitions) may only be available with certification of vaccination, proof of recovery from COVID-19 or proof of a negative swab test no more than 48 hours before the activity.
- Naples walking tour
- Live guide
- Street food tastings
- Hotel pick-up
- Optional shopping expenses
- Optional gratuities
What to Wear
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking; please be sure to wear comfortable shoes.
- This tour runs rain or shine; please monitor the weather and dress appropriately.
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 participants to operate.
- Children ages 4 and under complimentary (no lunch included).
- Times and itineraries are subject to possible changes due to traffic, strikes, inclimate weather conditions, etc.
4 Days Minimum Advance Booking Required. Hotel pick-up not included. Convenient Naples meeting location will be specified on your E-ticket. Rates are per person in US dollars. Please order online or call us in the USA at 212-852-4822 to order or for more information.