Cinque Terre Sunset & Aperitif Kayak Tour from Monterosso
Visit the Cinque Terre villages from a unique and exclusive point of view at sunset on this small group tour from Monterosso. On board your kayak, enjoy the impressive Ligurian scenery when the sea is less crowded, and everything is quieter.
Admiring the awe-inspiring sight of the sun turning red, you'll paddle towards Vernazza discovering its cliffs full of caves, stop for a swim in the crystalline water, and restore your strength at a waterfall spring.
Live the experience of a real "aperitivo" in a quiet cove accessible only by sea with local organic wine and focaccia from Liguria. This tour will satisfy all your senses!
Rates - including tax
(Ages 9+, At Least One Age 18+):
Tour / Activity Details
4 Days Minimum Advance Booking Required. Minimum 3 persons required to operate. Maximum 12 persons per order. Minimum participant age is 9. Minimum age to drink alcoholic beverages in Italy is 18. Hotel pick-up not included. Convenient meeting location in Monterosso will be specified on your E-ticket. Rates are per person in US dollars. Please order online or call us in the USA at 212-852-4822 to order or for more information.
There is a $6.95 USD processing fee per order. This is a flat fee regardless of the number of tickets or tours purchased on an order. There is a service charge per ticket. This charge will be reflected on your summary before you checkout. The total shown at checkout includes any fuel surcharges, service charges and tax. There are no additional charges, unless otherwise specified.
Tour / Activity Policies
Cancellation Policy: There are no refunds. All sales are final.
Change Fee Policy: If changes are allowed on a tour or activity, a $20.00 per reservation change fee will be applied for any change to a reservation. Please note that some tours and activities do not allow any changes. Date changes can only be made only if we can confirm availability on the new date. While we cannot guarantee any changes can be made, all change requests must be submitted a minimum of 24 hours prior to the tour departure and must be handled on an individual basis through our Reservations Center.
Tour / Activity Description
COVID-19 Protocols Updates
The "Your Safety First” program includes:
- Meeting points respecting minimum safety distances, equipped with sanitizing gel.
- Group vehicles (coaches, minivans, cars, etc) undergo certified disinfection before each trip. Tour operators can provide a video proving this each time a customer requires it.
- Before accessing the vehicles, participants are invited to disinfect their hands with alcohol-based gel. Each customer is given a protective ffp1 mask.
- Some activities (consumption of food or beverages seated indoors, at museums of other places of culture or exhibitions) may only be available with certification of vaccination, proof of recovery from COVID-19 or proof of a negative swab test no more than 48 hours before the activity.
- English-speaking guide
- Kayak & paddle
- Life jacket
- Dry bag
- Integrated diving mask
- Aperitif (wine and focaccia)
- Hotel pick-up
- Optional gratuities
What to Bring
- Bathing suit or Lycra shorts
- Sneakers or neoprene boots
- Lycra thermo shirt or sweatshirt
- Drinking water
- Don't forget your camera!
- This tour requires a minimum of 3 participants to operate.
- Maximum 12 persons per order.
- Minimum participant age is 9.
- Minimum age to drink alcoholic beverages in Italy is 18.
- Times and itineraries are subject to possible changes due to traffic, strikes, inclimate weather conditions, etc.
4 Days Minimum Advance Booking Required. Hotel pick-up not included. Convenient meeting location in Monterosso will be specified on your E-ticket. Rates are per person in US dollars. Please order online or call us in the USA at 212-852-4822 to order or for more information.