Horseback Riding in Chianti from Siena
Explore the authentic heart of Tuscany on horseback!
Departing from Siena, you'll arrive at riding school situated between the rolling hills of the Tuscan countryside. The horses will be there waiting for you. Don’t worry if you haven’t ridden before, because the experienced staff will make sure you feel confident before leaving for your ride.
You'll ride through lush vineyards, native woods, olive groves and rolling hills with a plentitude of unforgettably breathtaking views.
Rates - including tax
Tour / Activity Details
48 Hours Minimum Advance Booking Required. Minimum age is 14. Maximum weight is 220 pounds. Participants must be able to climb and descend stairs. Hotel pick-up is NOT included; the departure location in downtown Siena will be specified on your E-Ticket. Please order online or call us in the USA at 212-852-4822 to order or for more information.
There is a $6.95 USD processing fee per order. This is a flat fee regardless of the number of tickets or tours purchased on an order. There is a service charge per ticket. This charge will be reflected on your summary before you checkout. The total shown at checkout includes any fuel surcharges, service charges and tax. There are no additional charges, unless otherwise specified.
Tour / Activity Policies
Cancellation Policy: There are no refunds. All sales are final.
Change Fee Policy: If changes are allowed on a tour or activity, a $20.00 per reservation change fee will be applied for any change to a reservation. Please note that some tours and activities do not allow any changes. Date changes can only be made only if we can confirm availability on the new date. While we cannot guarantee any changes can be made, all change requests must be submitted a minimum of 24 hours prior to the tour departure and must be handled on an individual basis through our Reservations Center.
Tour / Activity Description
COVID-19 Protocols Updates
The "Your Safety First” program includes:
- Meeting points respecting minimum safety distances, equipped with sanitizing gel.
- Group vehicles (coaches, minivans, cars, etc) undergo certified disinfection before each trip. Tour operators can provide a video proving this each time a customer requires it.
- Before accessing the vehicles, participants are invited to disinfect their hands with alcohol-based gel. Each customer is given a protective ffp1 mask.
- Some activities (consumption of food or beverages seated indoors, at museums of other places of culture or exhibitions) may only be available with certification of vaccination, proof of recovery from COVID-19 or proof of a negative swab test no more than 48 hours before the activity.
- Travel by minivan from Siena to the Chianti countryside
- Professional tour escort
- Horseback ride
- Riding helmet
- Optional gratuities
What to Wear
- Comfortable, closed-toe shoes (no flip-flops, sandals or high heels)
- Minimum participant age is 14.
- Maximum weight is 220 pounds.
- Participants must be able to climb and descend stairs.
- This tour is not wheelchair-accessible.
- This tour departs rain or shine. In cases of heavy rain or wind that prevents the tour from departing, you will be permitted to reschedule.
- In case a dangerous storm occurs during the tour, your guide may decide that for safety reasons it is better not to continue with the tour. No refunds are possible if this occurs.
48 Hours Minimum Advance Booking Required. Hotel pick-up is NOT included; the departure location in downtown Siena will be specified on your E-Ticket. Please order online or call us in the USA at 212-852-4822 to order or for more information.